- Interview for The Economist Babbage podcast ‘Prospects for new life’ http://www.economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21708985-scientists-japan-grow-artificial-mouse-pups-skin-cells-could-same-technique-one-day
- Commentary for “Mission’s end for the real-life Martians” news feature in the Sunday Herald: http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14709312.Mission__39_s_end_for_the_real_life_Martians/
- Feature detailing recent awards from the UK Space Agency and The Leverhulme Trust for Mars exploration science and technology development: http://univstandrews-research.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/multiple-projects-funded-for-mars.html
- Research Incentive Grant funded by the Carnegie Trust featured in “Awards in Focus”: http://www.carnegie-trust.org/researchincentivegrantsseptember2015/dr-claire-cousins-st-andrews
- Research Project Grant funded by The Leverhulme Trust featured in “Awards in Focus” : https://www.leverhulme.ac.uk/awards-made/awards-focus/looking-life-uv-fluorescence-tool-planetary-exploration
- New Scientist feature on ExoMars PanCam testing in Iceland “ExoMars rover’s Martian-hunting camera takes test run in Iceland” April 2015 issue.
- Deep Carbon Observatory news feature on Disko Island fieldwork: http://deepcarbon.net/content/dco-researchers-head-disko-island-greenland
- School of Physics & Astronomy news feature on Iceland fieldwork: http://www.ph.ed.ac.uk/news/mars-exploration-goes-iceland-22-07-13
- New Scientist feature on collaborative work led by the University of Leeds: http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21829114.800-meteorites-could-have-been-source-of-lifes-batteries.html
- NERC Planet Earth Online feature on a recent paper in the Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research: http://planetearth.nerc.ac.uk/news/story.aspx?id=1399&cookieConsent=A
- Commentary for “Martian Volcanic Glass Could Be Hotspot for Life” in the NASA Astrobiology Magazine: http://www.astrobio.net/exclusive/4714/martian-volcanic-glass-could-be-hotspot-for-life
- Career “Morning Latte to Lights Out..” feature in Stylist magazine (April 2013 issue).
- Aurora 2010: Achievements and Impacts of the UK’s Mars Exploration Programme Aurora
- Career feature in Space:UK, Autumn 2009 spaceuk28